Wednesday, March 27, 2013

RICIELLI IN PARIS

I went to Paris for a day, it was a superb trip. I visited the Eiffel Tower, seen some beautiful art. walked under the arch, it was  a wonderful day, and I did it all in my new outfit.A lovely black and white jacket, that is best to be worn when the weather still has a chill in the air, even though it is spring it is still cold yet. I matched up the jacket with a solid pair of color black pants that have raised squares in them, I added a black Flamenco hat for appeal. I am wearing a plain white shirt with a black tie, black leather boots, and i added a black leather pocketbook. Some black Costume earrings and my outfit was just what I wanted , I hope you all like it.






Black and white striped jacket/Ricielli
Black Alstar boots no rigged/JD
Hoop Earrings Color Change/Ryca
Black Flamenco hat
Yuse Bag Mesh/Ricielli
 Formal Trousers and Blouse/INDIE ROSE
Chic Wet Look Ponytail/tutty's
Black Fine Glove
Makeup/Glamorize
Elegant Dark Tie/Druidamus Whisper
Eyelashes Wild Full Thick/MG

No comments: