Saturday, March 23, 2013

COLOR ME CHOCOLATE



Wow I found this lovely jacket and couldn't resist having it.The detailing is awesome.I matched this jacket up with a pair of brown high waisted pants, with gold buttons down the front. I added a black medieval couture belt that has a sash attached. Along with this gorgeous outfit I added a brown pair of riding boots, with a gold zipper up each side and buckles along the outside.Then I added a black and gold jewelry set. The makeup I used was just so delicious. And the hair white its side swoop and bang was just the right touch. I like what I styled and it was very eye appealing and liked by many , so I blogged it.
Style card
Kabul Jacket/Cleoe Rossi
Aaliyah Trousers Brown/Jada Humby Couture
The Dirty Princess Riding Boots/Dirty Princess
Medieval Belt Couture
Hair_Danny G 7.4 Black/Cheerno
Venice Jewelry set Earrings & Necklace/:: PM ::
Full Makeup Mettalix 10/Oceane
Short French Brown Nails/Mandala

No comments: