Thursday, May 24, 2012

Looking Breezy

I love the color black and white , I love the Aztec design, so when I found these pair of pants I went on a hunt. That's when I found these bad ass ankle boots, ankle boots don't thrill me , but these captured my attention and I just had to have them. They go so well with my pants. Then I added the blouse and jacket , I look like I'm dressed for a summer evening out dancing. My hair I adore, this style is so fitting to my face. I styled this from separates.





Creative/Earrings Skelton
Silentsparrow/Snufferbux jacket (ash)
Baiastice/Mag lipsick dark red
KA/2 Double spider bites piercing
KA/2 Eyebrow Piercing star
KA/2 Nose piercing star
Flipside/Multi Diamond Brow piercing
SP/Pyramid/Spike belt black
Bad Ass Tail/ Ladies/Black w/black band
Color of Couture/Finalist ring 2012
Dafnis/Stripper white sunglasses
Diram/Lady GAGA bra-Judas
Finesmith/Core necklace
Finesmith/Nails white
Lefevre Courture/ Noire Angelic ankle boots
Miamai/No alpha lashes_No6
Ninia/Aztec love pants No5
Sas/Alexandra white top
Wasbi Pills/ Dominique2 Mesh hair

No comments: