Friday, January 11, 2013

MY VEST - A CAPTIVE DESIGN CREATION

This purple vest was made by my sister October Bettencourt, a Captive Design creation. I love urban wear at least the kind that covers your butt. She sent me this vest and my jaw dropped. Don't get me wrong I love the clothes she designs, but this vest is me. Sure I love stylish clothes. But I am also ok with dressing down and not up. Ok for those of us that like the fresh air, and the weather is about 40 degrees with a chill, this is the perfect thing to put on. Your covered in the front and back, it has a full zipper from top to bottom. the collar is thick to keep your neck warm, and it's long enough to keep the cold air out your butt. I love this vest and its in my favorite color. You can find this vest at October Trending Fashion Chamber.




The Bomb Purple vest / Captive Design
2cute4U hair / Vanity
 Engagement ring/ JCNY

No comments: