Tuesday, August 14, 2012

GOLDEN BEAUTY

I seen this outfit and said to myself , I can wear this out to the club, its sexy, the color is nice, the arms are airy to keep the sweat down while shaking your butt to the good tunes and its mesh. I love how the bottom of the top has a ruffle that goes completely around. This outfit can be worn to the office or a special event. I also found these fantastic earrings to go with my outfit. I thought they were gorgeous and very different, on an African tip. I went to the club after styling to see how it would hold up. It was great I looked good on the dance floor in this number. I got hit on so much I ended up leaving. I wonder was it the outfit or just me. I say it was both. you can find this outfit at OTFC where the prices are worth it, see you there.

Shey Azrum Mesh Dress
Ben's Beauty... Authentic Necklace
Ben's Beauty...Authentic Earrings
N-Core  Zen Gold High Heels
Emo-tions Hair..Deidre Black
Fashism Eyes.... Hazel
Candy Nails.......Swallowtail Gold





No comments: