Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Black&White

I was out exploring and came across this store I have never been to before. A cute place , still being built up. I went inside to discover some items I actually liked.I could have stayed there all day, but I had other things on my mind. When I came across these black high waisted pants, it reminded me of a tuxedo.I found a white blouse with a tie that just went with the high waisted pants so well.I styled this outfit with a pair of black calf high leather boots and a black fedora. It came out really nice and wanted to share it with yall.




OMG/Freaky diva bracelets
Miamai/NoAlpha Lashes_no2
Jane/Francie so modest milk blouse
Jane/Francie pants raven
Glamorize/Reddance lipstick
Finesmith/Solid white nails
Mock/Imperial eyeliner
FPI/Handcuff earrings
CoCoChes/Carmen black hair
Illusions/Indiana fedora hat
Shiny things/Ving boots black

No comments: