Tuesday, May 15, 2012

AZUL Saleena Saphire

I was totally captured by the beauty of this gown. Blue and silver go together so well. The silver shines so nicely and makes the gown pop. When I walk in it, it moves with me, I believe gowns should have a flow to them, like ripples flow fluidly in water. I couldn't get out the mirror, posing back and forth and spinning around just too see how good I look in it, making sure all my prims are in place. Azul really did a wonderful job with this gown.I am not surprised that it is named after Saleena (smile) I just had to have it.



Azul/Saleen saphire (MVW2012 Miss Ireland)
*S*Carpediem/Chanel argento brandmarte stilletoes
Mock/Back to basic blue eyeshadow
Mock/Imperial eyeliner
Finesmith/Nails solid white
Glamorize/Reddance lipstick
JCNY/Julia diamond cuff Bracelet
JCNY/Marylin Diamond Collector's edition
Miamai/No alpha lashes_NO2
Son!a/Poise 3 updo soil
Virtual Impressions/Valentine heart earrings in Silver & Diamonds

No comments: