Friday, December 20, 2013

BABY IT'S COLD OUTSIDE

 The weather outside may be frightful , but at least I am dressed warm for it. I could not resist the holiday cheer in the air and the fact that it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.What better time to go out on a one horse sleigh . I had to dress for the occasion I can not stand to be cold. I do hope you all are ready for a season that's bright. Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight.
                         
   Gawk! Brown Cotton Leggings B
               .::VALENTI::. La Marque Winter Jacket Cocoa
      .:EMO-tions:. * DEIDRE */black
                Baiastice_Leather short gloves-chocolate
       Aly - Hope Diamond Necklace & Earrings
Time Square Overknee Boots mesh,rigged /brown by LeeZu!
beauty by alaskametro 3 - eyeshadow - duo creme Gold Dust
       [mock] Mariellis Lip Shine {Twilight Sontata}

No comments: