Saturday, September 14, 2013

I WANNA BE................................................................ AT EVOLVE


I got this dress and decided to have a little fun with it. As you see on the front a picture of a super hero called Catwoman. Catwoman was a whip carrying burglar, who stole from the rich. She had a severe infatuation with batman, and was some times his adversary. She was sexy, and appealing and had a way about her that would capture any one's attention. Besides the dress itself it also comes with a metal collar and bracelet  and is set on beautiful color. of black blue and white, which helps to make this super hero stand out. . I added some sexy boots and fingerless gloves that go beyond the wrist. I adorned myself with black stylish earrings. and a black eye design tattoo and I achieved the look I wanted. Something sexy,sassy and Badgirl. On sale at Evolve this weekend

I WANNA BE/EVOLVE
Black high pony tail/Tuty's
Moderno Earrings (R) - Black/AMD
0o Morph - Ligeia's licked latex - black Heel boots
 tattoo destiny
[LS] Black Eyeliner
ZsaZsa's Cher Lashes

No comments: