Monday, August 12, 2013

I WAS IN THE MOOD SO I STYLED IT!

The lovely skirt is a white with black print and a black wide belt. I matched it up with a black sleeveless bodysuit that has lace down the front. I added some gorgeous diamond jewelry to set off the glam. My hair which I decided to change to a reddish brown and looks great with my skin tone. My wife said I looked like lucille ball ( I had to google who that was " oh yeah Lucy " ) I hope you like the outfit.

*SoliDea FoliEs* Amona _skirt
Gawk! Black/Black Lace-Trimmed Body Suit B 
ICONIC-Jewel- Auburns
beauty by alaskametro<3 - eyeshadow - duo creme Gold Dust
[mock] Sahne Mahogany [Lip 2]
N-core SOLEIL "Black" 
S e N s e   Black Kajal Tattoo
V5 ULTRA Mesh Fingernails rigged by Jamman
Zuri Rayna Princess Diamond collection set



No comments: