Monday, April 15, 2013

FIRST IMPRESSION BY EVOLVE - MILAN FASHION WEEK

My first impression of this gorgeous gown was I was encapsulated. I was drawn in by its colors and the way the texture was laid out. The huge flower across the front and back in its many colors of red, orange, pink, and purple, against a black background is what made this gown pop. The style of this gown is what i would call elegant.I cant wait to wear it to a ballroom affair, just to see its flair.When it comes to gowns and dresses there are very few that I get taken by, and this one is it. It was like a magnet pulling me towards it and I did not resist. This is one gown I had to have and I couldn't wait to style it. Wearing this gown will make heads do a double take.You will enjoy it. Ladies this is one gown you want to have in your wardrobe. Once again it's called FIRST  IMPRESSIONS. I chose to wear a elegant updo, added a nice silver jewelry set, put on some sexy stilettos, added some eye appealing makeup and I was dressed to the nines. You can't go wrong, just look how good it looks. (SMILE



First Impression/Eolve
Soleil Stilettos/N-Core
The Issa Jewelry Set, necklace, earrings, and bracelets/Jewelry by Jake
Simple Allure Makeup/Glamorize
Chevia dark brown hair/Emo-tions

Nickle Sparrowtree

No comments: